3 bedroom villa in Sanur
This villa is bountifull in rustic charm with an array of Indonesian antique furnishings and decorations whilst providing all the modern ammenities for a comfortable holiday experience. A short stroll to Merta Sari Beach in Sanur on Bali’s southeast shore where guests can enjoy this idyllic beach environment. See detailed description
- Incredible design
- Sleeps 6
- Price from USD 430
- Personal Gardener, Housekeeper, Pool Attendant and Private Chef
- Airport Transfer included
Enquire about Bali villa
Best price guaranteed. If you can find Villa Hibiscus cheaper, we'll match it.
|Date||Min. Stay||3 Bedrooms|
Sorry, we don’t seem to have up to date rates for this villa. Please drop us an email and we’ll get back to you asap.
Rates above are subject to 15.5% tax and serviceWhat's included?
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in USD
- Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge
- Rates may change without prior notice
The Rate is included :
Full staff : villa manager and cook, two maids, two gardeners and pool cleaner
One baby cot and baby high chair
Satellite TV channels in media lounge and master bedroom.
- Villa’s 7-seater chauffeured car rental for 4 or 8 hours
- Outsourcing laundry and dry cleaning
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fan (Ceiling Fan)
- Ipod Dock
- Mosquito Net
- Private pool
- TV/Satellite TV
- Airport Transfer
- First Morning Breakfast Ingredient
- Free Mineral Water
- Pool Attendant
- Private Chef
- Villa Manager
- Welcome Drink and Fresh Fruits
About Villa Hibiscus
This villa is bountifull in rustic charm with an array of Indonesian antique furnishings and decorations whilst providing all the modern ammenities for a comfortable holiday experience. A short stroll to Merta Sari Beach in Sanur on Bali’s southeast shore where guests can enjoy this idyllic beach environment.
Antique furnishings dominate the large open-air living spaces. An upstairs attic provides a mezzanine lounge with carved wooden daybeds, beanbags, pillows and a 47″ LED flat screen TV with home theatre system, DVD player, satellite channels, and audio system. The 17-metre swimming pool is attended by sun loungers and cushioned gazebos providing villa’s guests ultimate relaxation, while the lush, overflowing gardens and fish ponds create countless nooks and leafy hideaways to keep kids enchanted for days.
Three bedrooms provides sufficient accomodation for 8 guests with a unique bedding configuration of the third room providing two double beds. The master features a super king size bed and the second room has a queen size bed. Antique timber beds and furnishings decorate the rooms and each bedroom has a private semi-outdoor bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and wardrobe.
The highly trained staff consist of a Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; butler; gardener/pool maintenance and security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
A short stroll to the safe swimming beach and many shops and restaurants, Villa Hibiscus is an ideal getaway for groups of friends seeking the quiet life of Sanur, and especially good for families and the kids in particular.
Villa Summary & Detail :
- Location : Sanur
- Airport distance : 20 min. drive
- Beach distance : Closed to the beach
- No of Bedroom (bed config) : Three bedrooms, each decorated in a unique style: one bedroom with super-king-size bed, one bedroom with queen bed and one with two double beds. Each bedroom has a private semi-outdoor bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and wardrobe. The main bedroom has an en-suite dressing room with ample cupboard space and a make-up table
- No of Bathroom : 3 bathroom
- Living : Spacious living room with sitting area with sofas, two dining tables (a round table for informal activities like tea time and card games, and a long rectangular table for formal dining), and a stand up drinks bar. Upstairs attic mezzanine lounge with carved wooden daybeds, beanbags, pillows and a 47″ LED flat screen TV with home theatre system, DVD player, satellite channels, and audio system
- Dining : Dining table for romantic candlelit dinners by the pool
- Kitchen : A separate kitchen pavilion with breakfast veranda
- Communication : Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the property
- Entertainment : Sound system in the living room, and an iPod docking station in the master bedroom. Home library stocked with assortment of books, English magazines and board games (Monopoly, Scrabble, playing cards, etc.)
- Pool : Private 18 x 5m swimming pool
- Additional Facilities : A large, 2,300 square metre, landscaped garden filled with flowering plants, ponds, pathways, water features, a swimming pool and relaxation pavilions and sun loungers, and ample parking. Garden furniture including rattan chairs, armchairs, sun loungers
- Staff & Services : Villa Manager Nyoman, who is also the chef, and her husband Made who is the head gardener and pool man. There are separate facilities for the staff on the property a comfortable distance from the main house. In addition there is a gardener, pool cleaner, and two maids. Extra help can be arranged for parties or gatherings (notice in advance is strictly required)
- Property Area : 2.300 sqm
Additional Services at cost :
Our concierge will assist and arrange everything that you might to do during your stay in our villa. It can be visa fast-track on arrival or restaurant bookings. You can arrange later or make it happen when booking a villa; for more detail, please see our concierge page
- Extra bed at cost
- Babysitter / Nanny at cost
- Tour or Standby car at cost
- Scoopy or Motor hire at cheap cost