4 bedroom villa in Koh Samui
Villa Leelavadee is a holiday home for the discerning world traveler that cleverly brings together the traditional with the contemporary. Built as a celebration of island sophistication, soft decorative wood accents and plush furnishings conjure up a genteel, homey ambience that beautifully balances the villa's modern character. See detailed description
- Near the beach
- Rental villas for sporty and adventurous holidays
- Romantic setting
- Suitable for groups
- Sleeps 8
- Price from USD 2000
- Personal Housekeeper and Private Chef
- Private Gym
Best price guaranteed. If you can find Villa Leelavadee cheaper, we'll match it.
|Date||Min. Stay||4 Bedrooms|
Sorry, we don’t seem to have up to date rates for this villa. Please drop us an email and we’ll get back to you asap.
Rates above are inclusive of tax and service, no hidden extras.What's included?
Please Note :
- Rates are in USD.
- Rate are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
- Peak Season rentals which include New Year’s eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration.
- Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration.
- All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
- BBQ Facilities
- DVD Player
- Home Theater
- Ipod Dock
- Pool Table
- Private pool
- TV/Satellite TV
- Baby Cot
- High Chair
- Private Chef
About Villa Leelavadee
Villa Leelavadee is a holiday home for the discerning world traveler that cleverly brings together the traditional with the contemporary. Built as a celebration of island sophistication, soft decorative wood accents and plush furnishings conjure up a genteel, homey ambience that beautifully balances the villa’s modern character.
A breathtaking ocean panorama dramatically unfurls as guests descend from the villa’s elevated entrance into the main lounge with views that take in a long crescent bay and extend out into the azure waters of the Andaman Sea. Making the most of the stunning tropical surroundings, a covered outdoor terrace has been added to the main living room area, allowing the villa’s indoor space to segue seamlessly outdoors with the balmy ocean breeze drawn in through folding glass doors.
The infinity pool glitters under the tropical sun, while a poolside relaxation pavilion provides shaded reprieve and an opportunity to soak in the beauty and tranquility of the location. A private path meanders down the side of the hill directly from the villa grounds, down to a secret beach, adding an extra layer of privileged exclusivity to any stay at Villa Leelavadee.
Intelligent design features include glass panels in the swimming pool that cast waves of sunlight onto the level below, bathing the games area with natural sparkles. A private gym, equipped with fitness machines and free weights, plus a personal sauna, ensure guests never have to leave the villa’s captivating surrounds to stay in shape. To complement the indoor facilities, a private 13-meter pool provides an opportunity to stretch and breathe in the clean island air while also enjoying the tropical vistas.
At the end of a well-spent day, four expansive bedroom sanctuaries invite guests to relax in blissful seclusion. Outdoor whirlpools and bathtubs offer starlit soaks amid the privacy of secluded terraces, from where guests can also gaze out onto the horizon during the day and feel comfortably lost in paradise.
Villa Leelavadee is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa’s permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
- 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
- Direct sea access via a private staircase down to the ocean
- Outdoor BBQ and semi-shaded al fresco dining area
- Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
- Home gym
- Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary) Sauna
- High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
- Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
- Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
- Games room atrium with built-in bar
- 42″ LCD TV + DVD in study
- 31” wall mounted flatscreen TV + DVD in home gym
- Pool table
Design & Decor
- Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
- All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
- Fitness-oriented villa w/ direct private sea access, home gym and sauna
- Vibrant interiors with colorful pop art
- Private path connects Villa No. 6 to adjacent Villa No. 5
- Chef Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
- Housekeeper Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
- Villa Concierge On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
The Finer Details
- Sleep : Sleeps 8 pax in 4 bedrooms | 2 x king, 2 x double twin | 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 1 bedroom with private bathroom.
- Savor Play : Fully equipped modern kitchen | Full-time chef | Indoor and al fresco dining areas | Outdoor built-in BBQ | Upstairs & downstairs bars. 13m outdoor infinity pool with glass paneled floors | Direct sea access via a private staircase | Panoramic ocean views | Wrap-around pool deck with sun loungers | Home gym | Sauna | Pool table | Home theatre with projection TV | iPod docking station with centralized audio system | CD/DVD players.
- Work : Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access | Fax machine available in Villa Concierge’s office.
- Kids : High chairs and baby cribs available free of charge.
- Service : Two resident staff: one chef and one housekeeper | On site Villa Concierge can arrange airport transfers, pre-stocking the villa with favored f & b items, home spa treatments, car rentals, island excursions, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.