Villas in Nusa Dua
Popular with families and holidaymakers who appreciate a quieter environment. An offshore surfable Reef protects the long strand of beaches creating a calm lagoon like mirage, beautiful to walk along. Waves on the beaches themselves are small, which makes Nusa Dua perfect for children. There is a world-class golf course and in Benoa, just north of Nusa Dua, and there are all kind of water sports to be enjoyed from para-sailing to banana boats to snorkeling.
The Shanti Residence
- 5 bedroom villa in Nusa Dua, Bali
- Perfect for weddings
- Suitable for groups
- USD 2250 for 5 bedroom villa
- USD 2250 for 4 bedroom villa
- USD 2250 for 3 bedroom villa
- View map of The Shanti Residence
The Shanti Residence sits on 5,000sq meters of prime Bali real estate. Overlooking the Indian Ocean the villa provides oppulant tropical living featuring with a private master chef, on site spa, gym, teppanyaki grill, a state of art recreational and audio room, a splendid swimming pool and private plunge pool, gazebos and expansive lush gardens. Elegantly furnished with the finest beds and linens, this spectacular Residence is unequaled in size within the area.
- Air Conditioning
- Fan (Ceiling Fan)
- TV/Satellite TV
- Deposit Box
- Mosquito Net
- Airport Transfer
- Security Guard
- Free Breakfast
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Free Mineral Water
If you ever feel like escaping from the buzz in the city or the mundane life in the country, think of the beach – it is where you can get just the perfect fill between calm and peppy. Nusa Dua lives up to this promise.
About the area
An immense stretch of blue sea and white sand, Nusa Dua Beach on the southeast side of Bali is definitely one of the countless tourist spots in the province. It prides itself on being the “Two Islands,” a term for its several small ridges.
Given this magnificent gift, it is a place where Indonesia’s tourism has truly been thriving. The main island abounds in different commercial establishments, but Nusa Dua Beach Resort remains to be the center of attraction. Only a 30-minute drive from either Kuta or the international airport, a trip to a wonderland like this should be worthwhile.
What These Villas Have To Offer
Nusa Dua’s landscape from across the sea looks no less than glorious than its skyline, thanks to the villas that stand inviting in the midst of trees on the main island. Beyond the façade, the offers these villas have in store will no doubt present you with the same awe. The prices are fair, depending on the vastness of location, number of rooms, view and other pertinent considerations.
There are villas with huge space that can serve as a venue for specific events and celebrations. Otherwise, the outdoor area is all the same enough for lighter activities. While some are suitable for groups like families and friends, there is also a good deal of villas perfect for couples or individuals who would like some solitude.
The settings vary from romantic to ceremonial to simply peaceful. Similarly, the views may be of the beach, the trees, or the neighboring villas. Each villa has a pool in their vicinity and is attended by a concierge, albeit of course they differ in terms of interior, exterior and furnishings inside the house.
At any rate, all the villas share in the same comfort and pleasure brought about by the overall scenery in the area. There are throngs of trees around, making the atmosphere cozy and the beach itself is a lovely sight to boot. To top it all off, a luxurious experience is guaranteed for everyone.
Things To Do
For more amusement and adventure, Nusa Dua has a great selection of other undertakings you might want to try while on vacation. Below is a sorted list you can freely check off.
- Water sports like water-skiing, jet-skiing and diving are popular to people actually into these sports but they are fun and thrilling for the merely casual and curious lot, too.
- Kiteboarding and parasailing or parakiting are just a few activities you can do if you mostly want to enjoy the beach’s view while slightly reveling in the water.
- Surf Turf & Surf Rider is a surfing facility where you can practice surfing off the seawater.
- Snorkeling is the closest you may get to looking at the reefs that lie underwater. It is in such presence that you can pretend to be a sea creature, too, why not!
- Seawalking is a hit among all ages who want to get up close and personal to shoals of fish. You get to walk the seafloor and the catch there is that you do not even have to worry about breathing underwater – a helmet is all you need.
- Swimming is the simplest activity there is if you only want to bathe and feel the cold at the beach.
Get To Know
- Watch the Devdan show at the Bali Nusa Dua Theater where a 90-minute segment of cultural performances are held daily.
- See the famous Nusa Dua Water Blow, a common occurrence on the seaside where waters from a big rock formation are naturally hauled up into the air like a fountain show.
- Hang out along the Pirates Bay to bask in all that pirate-inspired glory. You can go around the site and take pictures everywhere as everything is themed according to the world of pirates.
- Take a boat to Serangan Island and observe turtles, as if in the famous Turtle Cove in Hawaii.
- Visit Pasifika Museum for an opportunity to see fine artworks made by different local and foreign artists and the temples (Pura Gegar, Puja Mandala, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Park) to find spiritual peace amidst the bustling district.
- Warung Dobiel serves the best pork you will find on the island. They are famous for their roasted suckling pig and pork soups.
- The Nusa Dua Beach Grills offer a wide variety of seafood on a grill, which you can enjoy while overlooking the sea.
- St. Regis is the place to go if you want baked goods, sandwiches and tea. The ambience is nice and the mood is lightened by the sound of piano music.
- Bumbu Bali is where you can find most of the traditional authentic Balinese dishes you may have always been wanting to try.
Overall, booking a trip to Nusa Dua promises an awesome experience. Not only will you get to relax, you may also enjoy a lot of various activities that you can never do elsewhere.